The rehabilitation services offered by Mode Rehabilitation introduces an innovative way of helping people move forward and supports them in achieving a greater sense of purpose and wellbeing in their lives. We all experience difficulties in our lives at some time, and therapy can help you look at past and or any current issues as well as any future planning.
We work with any problems
We offer psychological therapy, and recovery support for people with any problems, whether attending to short term goals or long term complex problems. These may be considered mental health problems, or maybe people facing issues of control, the very same principles apply.
We know that unresolved problems can lead to distress and impact mental and physical wellbeing, and therefore deliver a therapy process that provides an opportunity for you to talk about whatever is troubling you with someone who is not involved in your personal life and who will listen.
Some more examples:
- Difficulties around controlling unwanted behaviours.
- Anxiety prior to surgery, either ortheopedic or amputation.
- Stress and distress following a traumatic incident or event, as conflict leads to prolonged psychological distress.
- Difficulties coping with altered status and body image, negative core beliefs.
- Help with goal setting and future planning of those goals that are important to you.
Mode Rehabilitation provides a safe environment, for you to receive the right support, whatever the problems.
“The best thing about the therapy is the personal interaction, and being able to share many aspects of a problem in an honest process of change, which is deeply satisfying”